About New York City Skeptics
New York City Skeptics is an all-volunteer, 501(c)3 nonprofit that promotes critical thinking and science education. Our activities include the following:
- A semi-monthly Public Lecture Series featuring notable figures from the scientific and skeptical worlds including John Rennie, Carl Zimmer, James Randi, Matthew Chapman, Michael Shermer, Eugenie C. Scott, and Richard Wiseman.
- An annual Darwin Day event.
- The New York City chapters of Drinking Skeptically and SkeptiCamp.
- Co-sponsoring the Northeast Conference on Science and Skepticism (NECSS).
- Produce the Rationally Speaking podcast.
- Organize the New York Skeptics Meetup Group.